Thursday, July 27, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 33


“A Man on the edge”
At Josslyn-Josslyn was sitting on the couch looking at pictures of her and Carly when Spencer and Spencer Jr came in. “Spencer, I need to tell you something, You're Grandmother Carly died”Josslyn said ‘I'm sorry “Spencer Jr said “Me too, You're grandmother loved you so much “Josslyn said “Carly loved all of you ‘Bobbie said as she came in. “Great-Grandmother “Spencer Jr said ‘Spencer “Bobbie said ‘Why don't Spencer and I get us some food”Spencer ask “Sure, Thank you,”Josslyn said “Anything you need “Spencer said and left with their son. “Josslyn, How are you doing “Bobbie ask “I feel alone my marriage ended and now my mother died”Josslyn said “You are not alone and if you want a change fight for you're marriage “Bobbie said “Grandmother,, Spencer cheat on me”Josslyn said “I know and marriage is complicated but if you love each other you can fight “Bobbie said “Mother always believe in love “Josslyn said ‘Yes she did “Bobbie said “Do you think Mother loved Lorenzo as much as she loved Sonny or my father “Josslyn ask “Carly loved all them but different “Bobbie said ‘Yes, Now we sure plan the funeral, Lorenzo ask me to do it”Josslyn said “I will help you and you're not alone”Bobbie said they share a hug.

At The Warehouse-Lorenzo Jr was on the ground he had been shot and bleeding. Lorenzo was kneed by his son. “Lorenzo don't you leave me son, I love you “Lorenzo said as a ambulance came in and took Lorenzo Jr. “I will be right their son”Lorenzo said the ambulance left with Lorenzo Jr. “This is all you're fault that my son was shot! Why did you raped my daughter! Lorenzo yelled “I'm sorry I just loved her so much”LJ yelled Lorenzo shot LJ as his man came in. “Take him away “Lorenzo said “Yes boss”the man said ‘Now I need to call Skye and tell her I shot our son “Lorenzo said “We got that too,,”The man said and Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment