Friday, July 28, 2017

All Mixed up Part 2 ch 36


“A Surprise return”
At Bobbie house-Bobbie was looking at pictures of Carly when their was a knock on the door it was Luke. “Luke”Bobbie said “I figured you need me , I'm sorry about Carly “Luke said “Thanks, I can't believe she gone, The virus wasn't good at all we were not sure if anyone would make it “Bobbie said “Who else died”Luke ask,”Cameron Webber , Robin was almost going to make another cure but the lab blow up “Bobbie said “Do you know how”Luke ask “No, Oh Luke I miss my daughter “Bobbie said “I'm here for you, I'm going to stay as long as you need me “Luke said “Thanks”Bobbie said

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch holding hands waiting on news about there son . Sierra was watching them as Lila Rae came by her. “Sierra “Lila Rae said “Would it be nice if Mother and Daddy got back together? Sierra ask “No it wouldn't be good, You were too young but all mother and Daddy did was argue all the time “Lila Rae said ‘They had to have some great times, Mother and Daddy had to be in love they had us”Sierra said “Sierra. This isn't a good idea “Lila Rae said as Grayson came by. “Any news “Grayson ask “Not yet”Sierra said

Skye and Lorenzo we're sitting on the couch. “Do you remember when we found out I was pregnant again? You were hoping for a boy and we did have a son, This is why I didn't want our son to work with you”Skye said “Lorenzo isn't working with me anymore I fire him”Lorenzo said “Then how did this happen “Skye ask as Patrick came by. ,”I have news about Lorenzo Jr”Patrick said Skye and Lorenzo got up.”Is our son okay”Skye ask “Yes I removed the bullet, Lorenzo Jr is just going to need to recover, You can go see him, No stress”Patrick said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “Mother and Daddy go”Lila Rae said Skye phone rang. “I will be right their ‘Skye said Lorenzo left to see his son.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment