Thursday, November 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 39


At General Hospital-Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was lying in bed and Skye was holding her hand. “Lila Rae, I order you to wake up”Skye said as she pleaded for Lila Rae to wake up as Monica came into the room. “Skye “Monica said “Monica, Is my daughter ever going to wake up”Skye ask “As a mother to another mother I want to say yes but it's hard Skye, We can't give Lila Rae anything it's up to her”Monica said “Monica, I'm scared, I feel like I'm failing as a mother, Sierra addicted to oxycodone and was raped twice in her lifetime and Lila Rae “Skye said “You can't shield  you're daughter's from life, You're a good mother Skye “Monica said “Thanks Monica “Skye said they share a hug as Rae came into the room she was jealous of how close Skye and Monica have become. “Skye ., Are you okay “Rae ask “Just wanted my daughter to wake up “Skye said “We all do, Where is Lorenzo “Rae ask ,”Tea want to see him”Skye said “Oh, Skye I'm here for you, We both are”Rae said “I know, Thanks “Skye said

At Tea/Victor-Tea was sitting having a drink of wine when Lorenzo came into the room. “Sorry, I just let myself in”Lorenzo said “It's okay”Tea said Lorenzo could tell she been crying. “Tea, What is it”Lorenzo said “Thanks for coming, I know you're busying with Lila Rae but I need a favor, Victor had an affair with Blair and I don't want him neither my son”Tea said as she pour another drink of wine. “Tea, I'm sorry, I will protect you're son”Lorenzo said “Thanks, You can even kill him if you want to”Tea said “Tea, Your upset so you need to really think about this, I will make sure his not near  you're son”Lorenzo said “Thanks “Tea said “Tea, I'm sorry about Victor, Your not alone “Lorenzo said “No I'm not or I'm weak I will be just fine “Tea said “Yes you will be, I lied to you earlier, Sierra never agree to the divorce papers “Lorenzo said “I thought it was all you, I do know you big brother “Tea said “Tea, Do you want to stay at my house “Lorenzo ask “No”Tea said “Call me if you need anything ,I love you “Lorenzo said “I love you too”Tea said Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment