Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 27


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're in the living room and A’dora Belle was in her playpen, “Oh Skye I guess it's too much to ask for a family that's perfect “Lorenzo said “I don't care if our children are not perfect I just want them healthy and not break the law! I'm so mad that Genevieve did this! I had to lie to my brother for Genevieve and my father had to cover it up!! Dad could lose his license “Skye said “Yes Alan could, I get that Genevieve missing Alexander but I think they're more of why Genevieve fall apart a secret she's keeping”Lorenzo said “Maybe “Skye said “Skye ,You know what it is don’t you “Lorenzo said he touch Skye face. “Genevieve confident in me for the first time and trust me with this I can't break it “Skye said “Valentin believe he was Bianca father and his right isn't he? That's the secret Genevieve been keeping “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said and cried. “Did Valentin raped Genevieve “Lorenzo ask “I don't know Genevieve didn't say”Skye said “Genevieve just full of secrets isn't she? I could tell that Genevieve mad at herself for turn out like me “Lorenzo said “Genevieve is going to need a lot of support when she come home “Skye said “Yes, Why don't we go out to dinner just us”Lorenzo ask “Sure I loved that I want to get us back on track “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “I will take the baby up “Skye said she pick up A’dora Belle and went upstairs. Lorenzo went by the fireplace and pick up a picture of him and Tea. “I'm sorry Tea I loved you but I have to keep this secret for my daughter you would do the same things “Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “Are you ready “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said they left.

At Tea old house-Blair and Lydia and Dani and Constanza were still packing Tea belongings as AJ came in. “How is it going “AJ ask “Good we have all of Mother belongings packed , Now what do we do with them”Constanza ask “We could donate them “Dani ask “I guess we also need to pack up Mother office “Constanza said “Did you plan the funeral “AJ ask “Yes it's tomorrow “Dani said “Let's go get some dinner “Lydia said “Blair come with us”Dani said “Yes come”Lydia said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment