Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 26


At Luis/Lucas-Luis was in shock about what Emma say when Lucas came in. “Luis. What is it you look worrying “Lucas said “I'm ,Emma just told me something before we dated and I deal with being gay I slept with Emma and she just now told me that Anna is my daughter “Luis said “Wow, Luis this happened before us and I will be here to support you”Lucas said “Thank you, That was easy now I have to tell my family, My father is going to hate this “Luis said “Just remind him that he has another granddaughter out of this “Lucas said “I will “Luis said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skylar was talking to Lorenzo. “So you and Genevieve had therapy I hope you were not to harsh on Genevieve, You both work so hard on you're relationship “Skylar said “I was a little Genevieve needs to know that this isn't the daughter you're mother and I raised, I'm a little disappointed in her”Lorenzo said “It's just killing Genevieve that Alexander isn't here”Skylar said as Skye came in with A’dora Belle. “Skylar,It's good to see you”Skye said “I want to check on how things are with Genevieve,Mother if you need any help with the children you can call me”Skylar said “I will,Sunday Rose just left to see Nikolas-Alexander “Skye said “That's good I hope this doesn't change things between Genevieve and her children , She so close with Sunday Rose “Skylar said “Yes,You sure see the schedule you're sister has for the children, She hate when I give all of you a schedule growing up but you're wasn't as crazy as Genevieve children is”Skye said as Luis came in. “Luis, Son I was going to call you and you're brother “Lorenzo said “John is working on a deal,Laurel is working at the hospital I need to tell you all something “Luis said “What is it you sound serious “Skye said “It is before I came out I try to fight it because I was scared of losing you father and I slept with Emma”Luis said “Why are you telling us now , I have accepted you as who you are I love you son”Lorenzo said “Emma just told me tonight that Anna is my daughter “Luis said “What, Why did she keep you're daughter from you”Skye ask “Mother you have to ask , We all know that Father killed Anna and what Patrick did to you and what I do”Luis said “How do you feel “Skylar ask “I always wanted a daughter , Father “Luis said “We will welcome Anna into this family “Lorenzo said “Yes we will, Anna and Sunday Rose are friends she not a stranger to this family “Skye said “No,I'm going to check on Anna I want to know her “Luis said “I have to go to”Skylar said and left with Luis.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment