Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 41


At LA-Restaurant-Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo were their having dinner. “Who watching my youngest children “Genevieve ask “Nikolas and Emily they want to see them”Skye said “Oh that's fine we can trust them besides they are the grandparents too, Did Sunday Rose and A’dora Belle go too”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “I called Sunday Rose but she not picked up”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Sunday Rose is a little angry that you went away “Skye said “I figure, Did she tell you anything else”Genevieve ask “No Sunday Rose is you're daughter for sure she doesn't do feeling and I'm worrying about her feelings towards A’dora Belle she had to breastfeed her the other day and she act like it was a favor for her sister not take care of her daughter “Skye said “I been worrying about Sunday Rose since she learned she was pregnant I know this was going to be hard on her “Genevieve said “Well Sunday Rose will get though it”Lorenzo said “Yea, Daddy I have a question when you and Luis burned Valentin he was dead right “Genevieve ask “Yes he really was dead, Why are you asking “Lorenzo ask “I just want to be sure his gone”Genevieve said “He is don’ t think about him anymore and Genevieve it will not change anything if he is Bianca father, She still you're daughter and Alexander just let the past go”Lorenzo said “I think you're father is right “Skye said “Did you go to Tea funeral “Genevieve ask,”I did go to the burden it was just like Tea wanted “Lorenzo said “I hated that she gone, I hurt my best friend for sure “Genevieve said “Genevieve you have to keep quiet “Lorenzo said “Part of my recovery is to take responsibility for what I did in drinking, I could confess and get community service “Genevieve said “No I loved Tea to but I can't have you do that “Lorenzo said “I just hate myself “Genevieve said “I know, But we can all go down “Lorenzo said “Also in my recovering I have let all the anger go”Genevieve said “That's good, It does feel good to let it go”Skye said “I do feel different I want to be a better mother to my children “Genevieve said “Good and you will “Lorenzo said “I don't know if I will keep my law office, I think I sure do something else “Genevieve said “You will fine something, Genevieve do you think you're well enough to come home “Lorenzo said Genevieve was in shock and got up and so did Lorenzo he went by Genevieve and touch her face “Genevieve I think you sure come home, You can get more help at home “Lorenzo said “Daddy I can't go to General Hospital AA meeting “Genevieve said as Skye got up . “Genevieve you could just get a sponsor I could sponsor you “Skye said “Yes I want to go home even though it's scary “Genevieve said “Good , Let's go get you're belongings “Lorenzo said they left.

At Port Charles-Nikolas and Emily house-Sunday Rose was looking at a picture of her parents. “I miss you Daddy “Sunday Rose said as Emily came in. “Sunday Rose I know you're anger at you're mother but she loves you so much, Genevieve just missed you're father “Emily said “I loved him too “Sunday Rose said “Yes but it's not the same as the love Genevieve has for him”Emily said “I know, I wish we could be happy “Sunday Rose said “Me too, How are you doing about the rape “Emily ask “The nightmares have stopped I think I'm finally almost normal I will never stop dealing with it but I'm in a good place I can sleep without thinking about it “Sunday Rose said “I didn't tell you this but I was raped to and I always have the pain but it doesn't have control over me “Emily said “Who raped you”Sunday Rose ask “It doesn't matter but his gone I think that helped “Emily said ‘Yes I was glad that Papa took care of him”Sunday Rose said “Me too”Emily said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment