Monday, March 13, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 18


At LA-Rehabilitation center-Genevieve was in her room dress for the day and looking at pictures of her children and missing them so much when The therapists came in. “Mrs. Cassadine , It's time for you're session with me”The man said “So I just tell you my secrets “Genevieve ask “Yes, Everything we talk about stay between us, Even if it's legal”The therapy said ‘My father got to you didn't he”Genevieve ask The therapy look at Genevieve and she know that answer, “Now let's start “The therapy said they sit down. “Is there a reason on why you started drinking “The therapy ask “Yes! Genevieve said as she cried. “My husband was murdered and it's all my fault “Genevieve said “Why is it you're fault”The therapy ask “It all started when my daughter was raped by her boyfriend and the courts were going to let him off so I did what any mother would do I killed him and my father cover it up and somehow the boy's mother found out and took revenge out on me and killed my husband and try to frame my own father for it”Genevieve said “Wow,”The therapy said “I always try to be a better person then my father but I'm my father daughter after all”Genevieve said “I have a daughter if she was raped I would do the same thing I think any parent would “The therapy said “Yes, I have a lot of guilty and secrets that's why I been drinking I don't know how to deal with this to live without my husband “Genevieve said “How did you meet you're husband “The therapy ask “Alexander was raised by my aunt Emily who is married to his father and she raised Alexander as her son so are family was connected that way but Alexander told me he first saw me in the park I was just a baby in my stroller and Alexander know we would be together “Genevieve said  “That's a cute story, Where you always together “The therapy ask
  “No we had some ups and downs for sure our relationship wasn't all bed and rose, Alexander left me on our wedding day once”Genevieve said “Really”The therapy ask “I don't want to talk about it anymore “Genevieve said she got up and look out the window, “We can talk about this later”The therapy said and left. Genevieve look at her wedding ring. “Alexander, I'm sorry “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment