Thursday, March 16, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 21


At the private Jet-Lorenzo was on his jet.It was emotional day for him to talk to Genevieve. Lorenzo pick up his phone

Port Charles-The Park-Skye  sitting on the bench and the youngest children who were in their stroller when Skye cell phone rang.”Skye Alcazar,Lorenzo how is it going “Skye ask and she hang up as Emily came by. “Skye, How are our grandchildren “Emily ask “Good,We have hour till Skye has to go to her speech lessons so I thought it would be nice to get out”Skye said “Yes, Skye what is going on with Genevieve “Emily ask”Genevieve fine she just need to rest “Skye said “Well Nikolas and I would like to still be a part of the children life”Emily said “Of causes you and Nikolas are a part of the children life,You're son loved my daughter both of them”Skye said “Yes they did, I sure go”Emily said she left . Skye smile at her grandchild and pick up young Skye who start to cry. “You miss you're mother don't you”Skye ask

At LA-The rehabilitation center-Genevieve was outside sitting on the bench thinking about both her therapy sessions and dial her mother number. “Mother, How are my children? I'm doing okay I had therapy today one by myself and one with Daddy before he left. It went okay a lot came out, Yes mother I'm listening to the doctor, They want to have family therapy too, I don't know if I can do this for six months,How is Sunday Rose , That's good, Mother when I get better I will not ask you and Daddy to save me anymore, I know but Daddy say he could not do it anymore I love you to “Genevieve said and hang up.Genevieve look at her wedding ring and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment