Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 25


At Nikolas-Alexander-Nikolas-Alexander was on the phone with Genevieve. “Mother I'm sure Sunday Rose is fine she probably was busy when you called I will check on her tonight we have a date, I'm not angry with you mother just get help and get better I love you “Nikolas-Alexander said and hang up.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pour himself a drink when Skylar came in. “Daddy, How did it go”Skylar ask “You're sister has a lot of recovery to do”Lorenzo said “I should've seen this I'm Genevieve twin I sure of saw that she was falling apart “Skylar said ‘I don't think you could of saved Genevieve before this ,You're mother and I try to stop it before it came to this point ‘Lorenzo said “How long will Genevieve be their”Skylar ask “Six months”Lorenzo said “This isn't going to be easy for Genevieve not being with her children “Skylar said “I know.”Lorenzo said

Upstairs-A’dora Belle room-Sunday Rose had just finished breastfeeding and was a little emotional and Skye could tell. “Sunday Rose, It's okay to feel something towards A’Dora Belle just because she came from something so hateful and violence doesn't mean you can't love her, She you're “Skye said “No all she is my baby sister that's it,I know you're trying to help but I'm fine “Sunday Rose said “You are so much like you're mother she never let me in”Skye said Sunday Rose got up and give A’dora Belle to Skye.”I know you want to help me because you love me Nana but I'm fine, Now I have to get ready I'm meeting my brother for dinner,I may stay at his place “Sunday Rose said “Alright just call me”Skye said “I will, I'm glad at least we have you and Papa, I thought all this would be over when Papa killed him and we would finally be happy”Sunday Rose said “I know”Skye said she left with the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment