Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 30


At Emma-Emma and Anna were at home. “Anna I need to tell you something it's time I tell you about who you're father is “Emma said “You're going to tell me finally the truth “Anna said “Yes”Emma said “Who is it”Anna ask “I just want to let you know I have reasons of why I keep the truth I did him and I was hurt when it ended but also our families have history between each other”Emma said “Who is it”Anna ask “It's Luis Alcazar “Emma said “Sunday Rose uncle? His gay”Anna ask “Yes we slept together before Luis came out he try to fight it”Emma said “Why did you keep the truth “Anna ask “Luis has always broken the law I want to keep you safe so I lied “Emma said “Why are you telling me know “Anna ask “Because I'm sick of secret I told Luis he want to know you”Emma said “Is it true that Luis father killed Grandmother “Anna ask “Their was never proved but yes, We all had a feeling “Emma said “What else”Anna ask “Skye was poised by a woman who prepared to be her late daughter and everyone thought Skye was dead because my father had a hand in fake Skye dead “Emma said “Wow! Did Grandfather go to jail”Anna ask “Yes for a while “Emma said “Lorenzo killed him”Anna said as their was a knock on the door it was Luis. “Anna , You know I would like to know you “Luis said “I don't want to know you,I'm glad mother keep me from you! It's not because you're gay it's because of the family's history with each other “Anna said “Anna”Emma said ‘Mother ,I'm going to get some air”Anna said and left. “Why did you tell her”Luis ask “For the first time in my daughter life I decided not to lie”Emma said “You only waiting till now because Anna is almost eighteen and I can't get custody,I had a right to know “Luis said and left.

On the Docks-Skye and Lorenzo we're walking when Anna came by, “Anna”Skye said “So you're my grandparents, I don't want to know him or you I'm not a Alcazar “Anna said “Why are you upset “Lorenzo ask “I know what you did to my namesake “Anna said “I'm in a line of work that I have to make hard choices but I love my family “Lorenzo said “I hated that I never meet My grandmother because of you! Skye I'm sorry for what my Grandfather did to you,This is the last time I will talk to you both “Anna said “What about Luis,Our son wants to know you”Skye said “I never need a father “Anna said and left. “This isn't good “Skye said “No it's not”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment