Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 34


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was their when Skye came in. “Skye, I'm glad we can do this , Breakfast has just been sit up , Do you want some coffee “Alan ask “Sure, Dad what is it you look worrying “Skye ask “Monica knows and I'm not sure if she will keep quiet about this”Alan said “No, I do hate what my daughter did but Genevieve can't handle jail and the children, I do hate that Genevieve is drinking we sure of stop it a long time ago “Skye said “Skye, Are you okay “Alan ask “I blame myself for this pass off the alcoholism to Genevieve it's in my genes that one of my children would get it , I just never thought it would be Genevieve she always been so strong “Skye said “I think losing Alexander was the break point we all have one”Alan said “Yes I agree I just hope Genevieve stop this”Skye said “Me too”Alan said “I hate lying to AJ “Skye said “Me too”Alan said

At The graveyard-AJ and Lydia and Dani and Constanza and Blair and Monica and Michael were their. “We loved you and will miss you “Dani said “Always “Constanza said “Dani and Constanza you will always have family who are here for you”Monica said “Thanks Grandmother “Constanza said Blair sing another song as they burned Tea. Lorenzo came by, “Tea, I will always miss you I do love you are my cousin “Lorenzo said “If you loved Tea then why would you cover for Genevieve we all know she hit my mother “Dani said “It was just an accident, You both are family and we love you “Lorenzo said and left. “Dani be careful “AJ said “I will”Dani said

At Luis/Lucas-Luis and Lucas we're looking at the computer about getting a surrogate. “We should find someone we can trust to carrying our baby”Luis said “Yes but who “Lucas ask as their was a knock on the door Luis open it was Lorenzo. “Father, Why are you here”Luis ask “I just wanted to see how you are I know last night was hard”Lorenzo said “I'm fine Father, We are going to look into having a surrogate carrying our baby”Luis said “Lucas, Can I talk to my son”Lorenzo said “Sure, I have to go to work anyway “Lucas said and left. “Luis, I love you and you are doing so great but do you really want a child “Lorenzo ask “Yes I want a son, Don't you want me to have a son to carry on are last name “Luis ask “I just want you and think about this alright “Lorenzo ask “I will Father”Luis said “Good”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment