Thursday, March 30, 2017

Family part 1 ch 6


At John-John was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Laurel. “Laurel, Why are you here “John ask “I want to tell you something, I have thought about this and I just told mother and Daddy, I'm going to carry a baby for Luis “Laurel said “Wow, Are you sure about this giving the baby away”John ask “Yes I can do this I'm not giving the baby to a stranger I'm giving the baby to our brother and his husband,”Laurel said “I will support you if that's what you want to do”John said “Thanks, Do you like working with Daddy “Laurel ask “Yes I do, I will be safe “John said “Good I love you and I can't lose you”Laurel said “Never “John said “Never, I sure go”Laurel said she left.

At Nikolas-Alexander-/Jenny-Nikolas-Alexander was on the phone.”No I think we sure do it we been putting it off for too long I will talk to my mother, I want it done today “Nikolas-Alexander said as Jenny came in. “I will call you back in a hour “Nikolas-Alexander said and hang up the phone. “Is everything okay “Jenny ask “I’m just trying to get my mother to stop putting off Father will reading, I want us to do it today “Nikolas-Alexander said ‘Nikolas-Alexander, You're mother just got back from dealing with the lost of you're father give it time”Jenny said “My mother wasn't at a spa or anything it was a rehabilitation center my mother is a alcoholic “Nikolas-Alexander said “You sound upset with Genevieve “Jenny ask “I'm “Nikolas -Alexander said

At Genevieve-Genevieve came in with Sunday Rose who she was upset with. “Sunday Rose! Are you happy that you got suspended from school for the rest of the year! You have miss so much of school already! You are so smart why are you doing this! Genevieve yelled “Because I don't care about anything! Sunday Rose yelled and went upstairs. Genevieve went by the bar and pour herself some water wish it was wine and open her purse and pull out her cellphone and look at the contact wanted to call Lorenzo but change her mind , Genevieve didn't want to rely on Lorenzo too much and called someone else. “I need you're help “Genevieve said and hang up the phone,

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment