Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 13


Monologue-At Skye/Lorenzo Skye came in with the youngest children and Sunday Rose “Sunday Rose “Skye said “I'm going to bed”Sunday Rose said Skye touch her hair. “We will get through this “Skye said Sunday Rose went upstairs and the nanny took the children upstairs and Skye pick up her phone and listen to the voicemail from AJ . “Oh AJ “Skye said

At Nikolas-Alexander house-Nikolas-Alexander was home he was upset when Jenny came in, “Nikolas-Alexander , What's wrong how is you're mother “Jenny ask “Not good,We are falling apart “Nikolas-Alexander said

On the jet-Lorenzo and Genevieve were on the private jet head to the rehab and Genevieve was crying. “Genevieve, You will get help and get you're life back “Lorenzo said “It's not that easy I killed someone I loved ,I don't know if I can keep this a secret, We could turn this jet around and I could confess and get community service “Genevieve said as she cried. Lorenzo wipes her tears. “I hate this to,Tea was family but we just have to do this, It's the only way”Lorenzo said “Oh Daddy “Genevieve said She lay into her father's arms . “I know, You just have to buried this secret”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment