Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Family part 1 ch 4


At Genevieve-Genevieve look into the boxes that were in the closet and open one of it had gift that we're wrap and Genevieve pick one up and open it was a bracelet and Genevieve look at the tag it was from Alexander. Genevieve started to cry and sit on the floor and lean against the couch and holding the gift close to her heart as Skye came in.”Genevieve, Why are you sitting on the floor “Skye ask and help Genevieve up. Skye wipe Genevieve tears. “What is wrong “Skye ask Genevieve open all four boxes full of gift. “Alexander left me all this box of gifts, We had a fight before he died I accuse him of not being romantic enough and then I find this! I was a horrible wife to Alexander Genevieve said “No you were not a horrible wife , Couples fight it's part of being married , Alexander know you loved him”Skye said “Yes I do, Mother why are you here”Genevieve ask “I wanted to check on you , You're father told me about the project you want to do around here”Skye said “Yes I need to do make a sensory room for Skye “Genevieve said “Yes, So what are you going to do with the gifts of jewelry “Skye ask “I don't know ,Mother thanks for checking on me but I need to be alone “Genevieve said “Will you be okay “Skye ask “Yes Mother, I need to go for a walk, The nanny can watch the children “Genevieve said “Alright, You can call me anytime “Skye said “I know”Genevieve said Skye left.

At The Skye's-Lorenzo and Luis and John. “I'm going to handle the shipment the man that I have work with for years trust me on this”Lorenzo said “Yes Father “John said “I'm glad to work with both my sons on my business that I have work hard for”Lorenzo said “We are glad to work with you to”Luis said

At General Hospital-Dr Webber office-Steven was at his desk when Alan came in. “Dr. Quartermaine,,What kind I do for you “Steven ask “I want to know did you risk you're medical license to cover for my granddaughter “Alan ask “No, Tea really did have a brain tumor you can look at her file if you want too”Steven said he pull out Tea file and handle it to Alan. “So it was true “Alan ask “Yes”Steven said “Thanks “Alan said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment