Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 17


At Nikolas/Emily-Emily and Nikolas were having breakfast together. “So Genevieve left to rest”Nikolas ask “Yes that's what Dad told me”Emily said “I would like to check on the children we have a right to them too”Nikolas said “Yes we do “Emily said as Alexis came in. “Alexis, Do you want some coffee “Emily ask “I have some bad news “Alexis said “What is it”Nikolas ask “Andrea and Luis were killed last night we don't know if it was Lorenzo “Alexis said “It wasn't Lorenzo his out of town”Emily said “Really, Do you know where he went”Alexis ask “Genevieve need to get some rest so Lorenzo took her”Emily said “Really “Alexis said “Alexis, Do you think it wasn't a accident that Genevieve was in”Nikolas ask “We don't know, The cars were destroyed “Alexis said “Really? If Genevieve did this and was drinking we sure get custody “Nikolas said “Nikolas, I miss our son too but Alexander would not want that, We don't have prove that Genevieve was drinking “Emily said “We will never know who was behind it “Alexis said “I will look out for my grandchildren “Nikolas said

At AJ /Lydia house-AJ was talking to Dani and Constanza , “I know you're both in pain but you're mother loved you we sure do something to honor you're mother “AJ said “We will “Constanza said “Yes, We are going to pick up Blair then come back to plan the funeral “Dani said “Okay, Is Victor coming “AJ ask “I don't know his was very upset that you and my mother had an affair “Dani said “I regret that I hate that I hurt Tea and my wife “AJ said “We all make mistakes “Constanza said “Yes we do, I'm glad that Tea give me you”AJ said he kiss his daughter and the girls left.

AJ pour some coffee as the doorbell rang it was Monica, “Mother “AJ said “I came to check on you and Constanza”Monica said “Thanks, I'm worried about Constanza last night she want payback on Genevieve I had to talk her out of it”AJ said “That's good”Monica said “Deep down I really hope it wasn't Genevieve who hit the car and wasn't drinking “AJ said “What if Genevieve did it”Monica said “I know I'm the wrong person to say this because of what I did to Jason but Genevieve needs to pay”AJ said “AJ , This will ruin things between you and Skye”Monica said “I know and Genevieve and Constanza”AJ said “Yes I know this is all sad but even fine the truth will not bring back Tea”Monica said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment