Monday, March 27, 2017

Family part 1 ch 3


At Genevieve-Sunday Rose was downstairs in the living room when Genevieve came in carrying A’dora Belle. “Sunday Rose “Genevieve said “Mother I know it sounds cold but it's hard to see her and be neither her I wish I had a abortion “Sunday Rose said “It was you're idea to give her to you're father and I we would of support any decision you make”Genevieve said “I didn't think it would be hard to see her”Sunday Rose said “I know Baby but I'm not giving her away I know she wasn't made with love but when I look at A’dora Belle I see you what you look like as a baby “Genevieve said “I don't, Mother it's either her or me”Sunday Rose said “I can't do that I love you both,Now let's go to school “Genevieve said as the driver came in. “Ms. Sunday Rose , Are you ready “The driver ask “Yes she is now Sunday Rose we will talk more later, I love you go to school “Genevieve said she kiss Sunday Rose on the cheek and Sunday Rose left. Genevieve put A’dora Belle in the playpen and went by the closet and open the door and saw some cardboard box and pull them out. “Oh my God”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're having coffee. “Lorenzo my father is a little suspicious of Tea brain tumor “Skye said “I know you hate this but it's the only way “Lorenzo said “I know “Skye said “Genevieve came over today , She wants to hire a man to make young Skye a sensory room, I think Genevieve wants to make projects instead of dealing with the pain”Lorenzo said “I will talk to her”Skye said as Luis and Lucas and Laurel came in. “Daddy, Mother we have some news”Laurel said “What is it”Skye ask “I'm going to carry a baby for Luis and Lucas “Laurel said Skye and Lorenzo share a look. “Where did this idea come from”Lorenzo ask “Lucas and I want one and Laurel say she would be our surrogate “Luis said “Laurel let's go talk”Skye said Skye and Laurel went to talk. “Luis, Do you really want to be a father “Lorenzo ask “Yes if you're worrying about my pills I'm done good”Luis said “I know you are son”Lorenzo said he put his arms around Luis.

“Laurel, Are you sure you can do this carry a baby and give it up “Skye ask “Yes Mother, It's my brother so I will be a part of this baby life”Laurel said “Are you use you're ovaries “Skye ask “Yes Mother, I know what I'm doing I want to do this I already went to the doctor and got checked out”Laurel said “If you want to do this I will support you”Skye said Laurel and Skye went by Lorenzo and Luis and Lucas. “You have our support on this “Skye said “Yes you do, Laurel I think this is wonderful for you to do, Lucas and Luis I'm happy for you both “Lorenzo said “Yes we are, You both will be great fathers “Skye said “We think so too “Lucas said “We are going to use Laurel ovaries so we know this baby will have great genes”Luis said “Yes it will, I think it's good that you're not use a strange, Have you told anyone else”Lorenzo ask “No, We want to tell you first “Luis said “We are glad you did, Are you going to tell the child about this “? Skye ask “We don't know yet”Laurel said “I sure go back to work”Lucas said “I have to go to”Laurel said “Luis, We need to talk about work “Lorenzo said Lucas and Laurel left. “I'm going to go to, Luis have you talk to Anna”Skye ask “Not yet”Luis said “Don't give up”Skye said and left to .


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment