Monday, March 20, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 23


At General Hospital-Monica was working when AJ came in. “Mom, Do you have an minute “AJ ask “Yes”Monica said they went by the couch. “Mom, I need you to do me a favor and look at Genevieve chart, I talk to Skye just now Genevieve was drinking “AJ said “Did Skye say that”Monica ask “No but when I say Genevieve was a alcoholic Skye cried it's her worst fear that Skye children became alcoholics,Skye and I both have the same fear we talk about that “AJ said “So you think that Genevieve had been drinking before she got into the car and Lorenzo cover it up, Tea was Lorenzo family,”Monica said “Yes but Lorenzo would protect his daughter, Do you even know where Genevieve is”AJ ask “No ,Let me talk to Alan he was the doctor on the case “Monica said “Do you think Father is keeping the truth “AJ ask “AJ just let me find out you need to be their for you're daughter and Dani they need you”Monica said “I know, I will be strong for my daughter “AJ said “Good, Let me see what I can fine”Monica said“Thanks, I hated that Skye lied to me but I get it”AJ said “Good, Don't let it change you're relationship with Skye “Monica said “It will be hard but I will try”AJ said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had just put the children down and was upset that she had to lied to AJ her brother and best friend. Skye pour a drink of water when Lorenzo came in, “Skye “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You're home , I'm so glad “Skye said they share a hug. “I missed you too”Lorenzo said “Genevieve called me, She say you both had therapy together, How did it go”Skye ask “What did Genevieve tell you “Lorenzo ask “That it was emotional for her”Skye said “I just told Genevieve that she not acting like the daughter we raised and that I'm a little disappointed in her”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo that's a little harsh ”Skye said “Well it's true the therapist want us to be honest, Soon we have to have the whole family therapy “Lorenzo said “That will be fun, I hate this! Skye said “I know, You look upset when I came in”Lorenzo said “I ran into AJ and I had to lied to him”Skye said “I'm sorry , I know how much AJ means to you”Lorenzo said “I just hope I don't lose AJ”Skye said “I know , I need to tell you something “Lorenzo said “That you had Andrea and Luis killed”Skye ask “You know “Lorenzo ask “Yes , Alexis was over don't worry I covered for you”Skye said “Thank you. soon we will get back to normal “Lorenzo said “Do you forgive me for sleeping with Luis”Skye ask “Yes I have moved on”Lorenzo said “Thank you, I love you “Skye said Skye and Lorenzo kiss,

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment