Monday, March 27, 2017

Family part 1 ch 2


At Genevieve-Genevieve came into the living room and pick up Sunday Rose clothes that were on the couch and went upstairs into Sunday Rose room she was sleeping. “Sunday Rose, Wake up “Genevieve said Sunday Rose wake up . “Mother, What is it”Sunday Rose ask “Why aren't you at school “Genevieve ask Sunday Rose got up. “I don't want to go to school anymore Mother “Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose,You are going to school now go get ready “Genevieve said Sunday Rose did a heavy sigh and went into the bathroom. Genevieve left and went into A’Dora Belle room. A’dora Belle was crying and Genevieve pick her up and rocked her. “Mother here”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to one of his man when Skye open the door and came in. “Sorry to interrupt “Skye said “You're fine, We are done here”Lorenzo said the man left. “Lorenzo I'm sorry “Skye said “Don't, Skye I need to tell you something I know I give the boys the business but some of my associates don't trust our sons so I want to go back and help the boys “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I don't care if you want to go back into the business we have always been honest with each other and I want you happy and I know it make you happy just keep our sons safe and you “Skye said “I will be safe I promise and I will keep our sons safe too”Lorenzo said “I know you will “Skye said they share a kiss.

At Genevieve-A’dora Belle room-Genevieve was rocking her as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother, Do you love her”Sunday Rose ask “Yes I do, Sunday Rose you need to deal with A’dora Belle “Genevieve said “Honesty Mother I can't stand being in the same house as her! Seen her! I wish I never had her “Sunday Rose yelled “Sunday Rose, Don't say that “Genevieve said “It's true, I don't know if I can handle this mother seen her”Sunday Rose said “Then what do you suggest I do”Genevieve ask “Give her away “Sunday Rose said “That's not going to happened, Now let's get you to school “Genevieve said “You're so unfair! Sunday Rose yelled and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment