Monday, March 27, 2017

Family ch 1


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home looking at a picture of Tea that was on the fireplace. “Tea, I'm sorry and I know you would understand what I did I had to protect my daughter and I know you would do it to”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. “Daddy “Genevieve said Lorenzo turned around. “Genevieve, It's good to see you, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask as he walk to Genevieve and kiss her on the cheek. “I need you're help, Is mother here”Genevieve ask “No she had a meeting, Now what is it”Lorenzo ask Genevieve put out a file. “I want to hire this man to make Skye a sensory room and her teacher recommended this man to do it but I know how you want to do a background check on them”Genevieve said “Yes I do, I have to protect our family “Lorenzo said “Yes I also need him to build me a new closet so I was hoping you could have it done soon”Genevieve said “So instead of going back to work or deal with the pain you are going to decorate you're house “Lorenzo said “I don't want to practice law anymore Daddy I need this”Genevieve said Lorenzo went by the bar and pour a drink. “I will check him out , But Genevieve the pain will still be there and you will have deal with it”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy “Genevieve said as Lorenzo men came in. “Sorry Mr.Alcazar we need to talk”The man said Lorenzo went by Genevieve. “I will have that information as soon as I can”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy “Genevieve said she kiss her father on the cheek and left. Lorenzo closed the door.”What is it”Lorenzo ask “It's the shipment they want you to handle it not you're sons”The man said “Then I will, I was never really gone “Lorenzo said

At Rae/Rick-Rae and Skye and Alan were having breakfast together. “I'm glad Genevieve got the help she needed “Alan said “Me too”Skye said “Skye, Did Tea really have a brain tumor “Alan ask “From what Dr. Webber told us yes”Skye said “I just hope it's true., Dr. Webber is a great doctor and I would hate for him to risk his license for anyone “Alan said “I know Daddy, Thanks for what you did for my daughter too “Skye said “You're welcome “Alan said “Therapy has help Genevieve she let go of the pain and anger with Lorenzo and I and doesn't want Lorenzo to always fix her problems “Skye said “That's good, Is Lorenzo okay with it”Rae ask “I think he miss it”Skye said “How is the center going “Alan ask “Great, I sure go thanks for everything “Skye said and left. “Alan, Do you think that Dr. Webber is lying “Rae ask “Yes I do”Alan said “No”Rae said

At AJ/Lydia-AJ was on the phone with Constanza . “I miss you too but I'm glad you're happy in Llanview! AJ said and hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment