Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 28


At LA-Rehabilitation center-Genevieve was in her room looking at pictures of her children and pick up one of Bianca. “I'm so sorry I lied to you and Alexander ,I wish you were Alexander daughter,Not his”Genevieve said as the therapist came in. “Do I have another session with you “Genevieve ask “I just want to check on you I know it's been a emotional day”The therapist said “I don't know why it probably me that my father is disappointed in me,I don't care,Daddy never like how I was a lawyer”Genevieve said “I think deep down that it probably you, You want you're father approved both of you're parents, What is you're relationship with you're mother “The therapist said “My mother, She an alcoholic too mother never drink when we were growing up just went my sister Lila Rae died”Genevieve said “What is you're relationship “The therapist ask “My Mother always wanted us to act like a perfect family, I think she wanted to hide the fact that my father is a mobster anyway Mother and I were never close,I was the difficult child who stood up to my parents and the one that didn't need them “Genevieve said “Do you want to change things between you're parents “The therapist ask “I don't know, Can we be done for tonight “Genevieve ask “Yes, Tomorrow is group therapy “The therapist said and left, Genevieve sit on the bed it was getting to Genevieve all this emotional.

At Port Charles-The Quartermaine hotel-Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander were having dinner.”How are you doing, I heard mother called you today but you didn't pick up “Nikolas-Alexander said “I'm angry with mother I know there's more going on here, Do you know what is going on”Sunday Rose ask as Lorenzo and Skye came in and Nikolas-Alexander look at them.”Sunday Rose, Mother loves us but she loved Alexander more and just needs rest and therapy that's all”Nikolas-Alexander said as Lorenzo and Skye came by holding hands. “How is things going “Lorenzo ask “Good, I'm going to stay with Nikolas-Alexander tonight “Sunday Rose said “Alright have fun”Skye said they left. “I get that mother loved him but she not the only one who missing Daddy”Sunday Rose said “You're right “Nikolas-Alexander said “I just wish we could get it back and Daddy is here”Sunday Rose said “Yes”Nikolas-Alexander said 

No comments:

Post a Comment