Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 43



At General Hospital-Alan and Monica were their when Steve Webber came by, “Steve, How was you're vacation “Alan ask “It was nice, Have you seen Tea she had a appointment with me this morning “Steve said “Steve , Tea dead”Monica said “No I was too late “Steve said “What is going on”Alan ask “Tea had a Brain tumor and I wanted her to start treatment before I went on vacation she wanted to wait, Was it the tumor “Steve ask, “We know that Tea was in a car accident “Alan said as Constanza came in. “Constanza, What are you doing here “Alan ask “I found this in my mother things did my mother have a brain tumor “Constanza ask “Yes, I wanted Tea to get treatment “Steve said “I also found a note Genevieve didn't hit my mother it was suicide my mother wanted to die she must of hit Genevieve car “Constanza said as she cried, “Constanza I'm sorry about this I love you “Alan said “I love you to Grandfather I just wish my mother didn't do this . Could my mother of beat the tumor “Constanza ask “It would of killed Tea in the long run”Steve said “I'm glad I know the truth,I'm going to tell Genevieve when she gets back “Constanza said “Constanza that's big of you”Monica said “I didn't like all the angry I was feeling “Constanza said “It's not good to feel angry “Alan said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve and Lorenzo and Skye came in and Lorenzo Jr and Skye and A’dora Belle were in the playpen with the nanny, “My babies “Genevieve said and pick up Skye. “Mommy home for good ,Where is Sunday Rose “Genevieve ask as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother “Sunday Rose said Genevieve give Skye to her mother and went by Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose, I love you and we are going to get our life back “Genevieve said she hug her daughter. “I love you to Mother,I'm glad you're home “Sunday Rose said Genevieve touch Sunday Rose hair. “Thanks, Why don't you get you're belongings we are going home “Genevieve said Sunday Rose went upstairs. “Genevieve you can stay here”Lorenzo said “Daddy in rehab I learn that I really on you too much and I can't do that anymore ,You and mother have you're life and I have mine”Genevieve said “You're right I just don't want you to push yourself “Lorenzo said “I will be fine”Genevieve said as Constanza came in. “Constanza, Why are you here “Genevieve ask “Genevieve it's good to see you I know you think you killed my mother when you were driving after you been drinking but you didn't “Constanza said “What are you talking about “Genevieve ask “I just learned that mother had a Brain tumor and it was a suicide you didn't killed my mother “Constanza said “I don't know what to say”Genevieve said “I sure be mad that you all try to keep the truth from me, Mother was family too but I get it you both were protected you're daughter “Constantza said “I'm still sorry you lose you're mother “Genevieve said “Thanks,I'm glad I know the truth I'm moving back to Llanview with Dani “Constanza said “It will never be the same for us will it “Genevieve ask “No”Constanza said and left.

“So I didn't killed Tea”Genevieve said “No it's over “Lorenzo said “I'm going to get the children belonging “Genevieve said and left . Skye closed the door.”Lorenzo I know that was you,Tea didn't have a tumor did she”Skye ask Lorenzo just look at Skye.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment