Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 42


At LA-Rehabilitation center-Genevieve and Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Genevieve you're back’ The doctor said “I'm going home “Genevieve said “Genevieve,You haven't finished you're recovering “The doctor said “Skye take Genevieve to get her belongings I will handle this”Lorenzo said “Daddy just be nice “Genevieve said and left with Skye. “My daughter is leaving this center she will finished her recovery at home now how much money is the bill”Lorenzo ask as he pull out the checkbook.

Genevieve and Skye were packed Genevieve things. “Mother I'm scared “Genevieve said “This is one of the hardest part living in the real world where alcohol is but you can do this think about you're baby's “Skye said “I been thinking about them while I'm here,I hope Sunday Rose and I can fix it,”Genevieve said “I believe you can “Skye said “How is Nikolas -Alexander “Genevieve ask,”I don't know his been working and staying at his place “Skye said “His a good man , His been seeing Jenny Jack a lot “Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “Are you ready to leave “Lorenzo ask “Yes, Is it ok to leave “Genevieve ask “Yes I paid you're bill, We are all set”Lorenzo said “I do love how powerful you are Daddy, I like that Alexander was powerful too “Genevieve said “I know it does get you want you want”Lorenzo said “I can't wait to hold my babies “Genevieve said and they left.

At Port Charles-At Tea house-Constanza was looking at a piece of paper it was a medical notes from Tea doctor and their was another note from Tea by it. “No”Constanza said as Blair came in. “Constanza , Are you okay “Blair ask “Mother was sick, She had a tumor “Constanza said she show Blair the notes. “It was suicide , Genevieve didn't killed my mother I have to tell her”Constanza said “Are you sure “Blair ask “Yes Genevieve loved my mother and she family she just been lost without Alexander “Constanza said “You're a good person “Blair said “I'm glad I found the truth I was so angry and I don't like it”Constanza
said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment