Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Family part 1 ch 5


At Kelly's -AJ was their ordering coffee when Skye came in. “AJ, we haven't talked in awhile,,I miss you, Don't let what has happened come between us”Skye said “I miss you too , Let's sit down “AJ said Skye and AJ sit down and Skye order tea. “I have been thinking about what you did for Genevieve and I would of done the same thing for my children too”AJ said “I didn't want to lie to you but I didn't want Genevieve to go to jail either it's so hard that she is a alcoholic “Skye said “I can imagine it don't want that for my children either ‘AJ said “The only good thing out of it is that Genevieve let the anger go and she trying not to rely on us as much “Skye said “That's good”AJ said “Yes, So are we okay”Skye ask AJ took her hand. “Yes we are “AJ said

At The Cassadine crypt-Alexander grave-Genevieve came in. “Sorry I haven't been here in a long time my darling I love you so much, I wish you were here I'm worrying about our little girl Sunday Rose,How do I help her love A’dora Belle like I do? Genevieve ask she touch Alexander gravestone. “It's not fair my love you sure be with me.We sure of growing old together and watch our grandchildren grow”Genevieve said as she cried

At The Private all girl school-Sunday Rose was in class sitting down while the teacher was talking. “Ms. Sunday Rose, Do you know the answer? The teacher ask “I don't give a damn about this”Sunday Rose said “Ms. Sunday Rose, You can't swear in class! The teacher said “I don't care! Sunday Rose yelled and got up. “I'm calling you're mother “The teacher said

At The Cassadine Crypt-Alexander gravestone-Genevieve was still their. “What I'm suppose to do with all the jewelry “Genevieve ask as her cellphone rang. Genevieve open her purse and pick up her cellphone. “Genevieve Cassadine, I will be right their”Genevieve said and hang up the phone. “Oh Alexander our daughter in trouble “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment