Friday, March 17, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 22


At Tea house-Dani and Constanza and Blair we're going through Tea belongings. “Thank you for coming and helping us “Dani said “You're mother and I disagree in the past but we did get to a great place in our life and I'm here for both of you “Blair said “I wish Victor would come mother loved him”Dani said “I know and Victor still love her “Blair said as their was a knock on the door Constanza open it was Lydia. “Lydia”Constanza said “I thought you could use my help”Lydia said “Yes”Constanza said they share a hug. “We are just going through mother belongings “Constanza said Lydia and Constanza came in, “Lydia this is one of mother friend Blair Cramer , This is my stepmother Lydia “Constanza said “I'm sorry about you're friend “Lydia said “Thank you”Blair said

At The Park-Skye was still sitting on the bench and the grandchildren were in the stroller, Skye was happy to heard from Genevieve but could tell Genevieve had a long way to go when AJ came by. “Skye, I been calling you have you been involved me “AJ ask as he sit down. “I just been busy that's all”Skye said “Skye we have always been closed, We always have each other back and either of us are perfect, Did Genevieve cause the car accident, Was Genevieve drinking “AJ ask “AJ I'm sorry about Tea but no Genevieve didn't do it or drink and drive”Skye said “If Genevieve did it she needs to face what she did”AJ said “Like you did with Jason accident “Skye ask “That's not the same thing Jason didn't died “AJ said “In away he did and I will do whatever I have to do for my daughter “Skye said “I understand Genevieve been in pain and isn't perfect no one is but she need help is that where Genevieve is getting help , Genevieve is like both of us she an alcoholic “AJ said Skye cried. “AJ I have to go”Skye said Skye got up and push the stroller and left. AJ know that Skye was lying that Genevieve was drinking and driving and now he didn't know what to do.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment