Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 35


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Skye were still having breakfast. “I just hope when Genevieve comes home she better and acts like the old Genevieve the one I fight with “Skye said “I hope so too”Alan said as Monica came in. “Alan , Skye while you both are here having breakfast I was with AJ and our granddaughter who just lose her mother “Monica said “Monica,I'm sorry about Tea I loved her she was my family too and I love Constanza too but I have to protect my daughter and I know you would do the same for you're children, Genevieve is getting help and she can't go to jail Genevieve the only parent to the children “Skye said “I get Genevieve made a mistake by drinking and driving but a woman died”Monica said ‘I know it kills me to hide this “Skye said as Tracy came in. “What's going on, Monica I hope you don't turn you're back on Genevieve we are family and we protect each other that's just want we do, What Daddy wanted us to do, Yes it's horrible that a woman died but having Genevieve going to jail will not bring back Tea”Tracy said “I just hate having to lie to my son and granddaughter “Monica said “I do hate that too,I know this is going to ruin thing with AJ and I “Skye said “AJ would do the same thing, Skye you are a mother first and sure not apologize for protection you're daughter, I have always love Genevieve so I'm on you're side on this “Tracy said “Thanks you Tracy,Monica I hope you keep quiet about this “Skye said and left,

“Monica “Alan said “For now I will keep quiet it's just so hard to watch our granddaughter say goodbye to her mother “Monica said “I hate it too, I love Constanza too “Alan said “Monica, Just keep quiet about it you don't want to piss off Lorenzo “Tracy said “Tracy “Alan said “You know I'm right, Lorenzo would do anything for his children “Tracy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment