Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 38


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were talking, “What will you do if it come out that Genevieve did this and you covered it up you could lose you're license “Monica said “I planned on retired anyway “Alan said “Can you live with this “Monica ask “Yes, I do hate this I love Constanza too”Alan said “I know you do”Monica said as AJ came in. “AJ, Why are you here”Alan ask “I want answers Dad did Genevieve do this and are you covering for Genevieve , Do you love my daughter “AJ ask “I love Constanza and Genevieve the same and I have done nothing wrong “Alan said “Mother, Did Genevieve hit Tea car? Was she drinking “AJ ask Monica look at Alan. “I look at Genevieve file she wasn't drinking,I'm sorry “Monica said “Thank you for looking into it ,The girls just need some closure in the dead of their mother “AJ said “Yes they do, AJ you're a good father “Alan said “Thanks Father “AJ said and left, “Thank you Monica “Alan said “You're not the only one who loves Genevieve “Monica said

At Luis/Lucas-Luis was at home when Lucas and Laurel came in. “Laurel, What is going on”Luis ask “I heard you both want a baby and I will like to help”Laurel said “You want to be our surrogate “Luis ask “Yes, We our family “Laurel said “Thank you, Father not to crazy about Lucas and I having a child “Luis said “Daddy will come around,Mother will help him”Laurel said “Yes, So where do we get started “Luis ask

At Nikolas/Emily-Nikolas and Emily came in with Skye and Lorenzo Jr and A’dora Belle and Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose, You can pick any extra room and if you need anything “Nikolas said “Just my father “Sunday Rose said “We miss Alexander too he loved you so much “Nikolas said “Thanks Grandfather,I wish my mother could help me with this too”Sunday Rose said “Me too,You're mother loves you”Emily said “Yea”Sunday Rose said and went upstairs. “Skye, Worrying about Sunday Rose and so I'm “Emily said “Sunday Rose has a right to be angry “Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment