Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 32


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the living room. “I'm worrying about Luis “Lorenzo said “Me too,I didn't realize that Luis want a child that bad , Did you know “Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said “Maybe tomorrow you sure talk to him”Skye said “Yes but let's go to bed”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. “I miss you Skye it's been a while “Lorenzo said “Yes it has, Let me check on the children then I'm all yours “Skye said “Sounds good”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo went upstairs.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were talking. “I can't believe you are blackmailed me! You're own wife! Monica yelled as Tracy came in. “Did someone say blackmail “Tracy ask “Yes, Alan I didn't realize that you love you're own granddaughter more then me”Monica said “That's not true, I love you Monica but I'm also saving Genevieve “Alan said “This is all going to come out soon”Monica said “Are you going to tell AJ? Look Genevieve went to get help she wants to stop drinking. It was just one mistake “Alan said “The same mistake that you hate AJ for “Monica said “So Genevieve had been drinking before she got into the car? Tracy ask “Yes,I will not apologize for saying my granddaughter “Alan said “You were doing what we have always done in this family we protect each other “Tracy said “Thank you, Monica I know this is hard but we have to keep this secret “Alan said “I'm going to bed, Alan slept in the guest room tonight “Monica said she left, “I did what I had to do”Alan said “Yes you did, I would do the same thing and so would Monica because that's what we do”Tracy said ‘Yes, I just hope Genevieve gets the help she need “Alan said “Me too”Tracy said

At Luis/Lucas-Lucas and Luis were talking. “So it didn't go well”Lucas ask “Anna hates what my family did to hers”Luis said “I'm sorry “Lucas said “I wish we had a child “Luis said “I want one too, We could adopted one”Lucas said “Not with what I do for a living “Luis said “What about surrogacy? Lucas ask”We could look into that”Luis said “Good,Give Anna time she will come around “Lucas said “I hope so “ Luis said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment