Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 19


At LA The rehabilitation center-Lorenzo came in. “How is my daughter “Lorenzo ask “Good the therapist was just with Genevieve “The nurse said “Good, I'm going to check on my daughter I decided to go back home “Lorenzo said “It will be good for you're daughter “The nurse said Lorenzo left,

Genevieve room-Genevieve was in her room looking out the window crying when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve “Lorenzo said Genevieve wipe her face then turn around. “Daddy, Why are you here “Genevieve ask “I just wanted to see you I decided to go back home “Lorenzo said “That's good “Genevieve said “Genevieve, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “I just had therapy today “Genevieve said as the therapist came in. “Mr. Alcazar, You're here, I think we sure have therapy with both of you “The therapist said “No not today, I'll already talk about my husband I'm emotional still “Genevieve said “To help you're recovery you need to work on you're issues to”The therapist said “I don't have issues with my father “Genevieve said “Yes you do Genevieve stop lying , I'm going home today so I think this is a great idea “Lorenzo said “Good go first Mr. Alcazar be honest “The therapist said “Genevieve this drinking isn't the daughter I raise! Genevieve I know you're in pain missing Alexander but the daughter I raise who always fight me is strong she doesn't fall apart or do emotions! This time Genevieve you disappointed me!! You keep making bad decisions and I keep having to clean then up! I can't do this anymore! Lorenzo yelled “Genevieve “The therapist said “I never ask you to clean then up! You're the one who puts me on a pedestal you have different expectation on all of us children, My late sister Lila Rae was the perfect one even though she married two mob boss and didn't invite you to her first wedding Lila Rae was still the perfect daughter and Luis you're son who you loved that he look up to you and wants to be you and my twin Skylar she can choose the wrong man but it's fine with you “Genevieve said “You know why I let Skylar off”Lorenzo said “Yes guilt “Genevieve said “Genevieve keep going “The therapist said “You just love that I need you more! From what the coma did to me! You were happy what Julian did to me! Maybe you pay him! Genevieve yelled

“Genevieve Rae! I'm not happy that Julian poison you! I didn't pay him! How could you think that! Yes you never let you're mother and I take care of you but I never would want this “Lorenzo yelled “Genevieve are you still angry that you were in a coma “The therapist ask “Yes! It changes me! I have to take a total of 80 pills for the rest of my life ! Genevieve yelled

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment