Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 40


At LA-Rehabilitation center-Genevieve room-Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo and the therapist were in the room. “The secrets is about my late daughter Blanca I don't know who her father is and I may never know it could be Alexander uncle Valentin I'm not even sure happened that night “Genevieve said “Did Valentin rape you”Lorenzo ask “He could've of , Alexander and I went to the Cassadine islands for a romantic weekend well we had a fight and I need to cool down so I went to look around the house and I went to the towers and Valentin was there and we talk his very charming and all I remember is wake up and Valentin was in the bed with me and I try to ask him what happened and he disappeared “Genevieve said “Disappeared “The therapist ask “Yes Valentin is great at mind games and disappearing, Mikkos his father hated Valentin and never loved him so Valentin wants to make the Cassadine pay especially my husband because the Cassadine loved him, I will never know who Blanca father is but I guess it doesn't matter they are both gone”Genevieve said “But it's eating you”Skye said “Yes, But how can we find out”Genevieve said “We can look at Bianca medical charts , You need to know”Lorenzo said “Yes to but then I keep thinking if Valentin is the father how mad he would be just like when I give Bianca up “Genevieve said “How did you both feel when Genevieve give Bianca away “The therapists ask “This sure be fun”Genevieve said “We didn't want Genevieve to give Bianca away, I had my own issues with it,I was stolen as a baby and sold on the blackmarket I was a unwanted child and went I found the truth I was angry and I had my own issue and I was worrying that Bianca would have them too”Skye said “I didn't want Genevieve to give the baby away we even say we would raise Bianca but Genevieve rather have strange raised Bianca then us”Lorenzo said “Daddy, You know why I didn't want you and Mother to raise my children, What you do for a living I was trying to be a good mother even though I wasn't raise her”Genevieve said “I know my work isn't normal but it is a great living we have all the money we want you're an heiress on both sides, Yes we had to have bodyguards but you never wanted for anything “Lorenzo said “I just wanted a father who had a job I could talk about with
my friends but it doesn't meant I don't love you Daddy or not worry about you and now my brothers,I'm not that cold”Genevieve said “I know and it's fine that you are not okay with what I do for a living “Lorenzo said “Genevieve, Is their anything else you want to say”The therapists said “Mother, Why did you always dress all of us girls in the same dresses “Genevieve said “I wanted a family I always did and I finally had one and I wanted us to be happy and just a little perfect that's all, Are you angry about it”Skye ask “No I was just wondering “Genevieve said “Are we done “Lorenzo ask “I think so for now”The therapists said “Good,I want to take my wife and daughter out to dinner “Lorenzo said “We have to ask the doctor “The therapist said “Go, I want to freshen up “Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo and the therapist left.

Genevieve went into the bathroom and look into the mirror and thought she saw. Valentin. “Valentin,You are dead you have to be dead I'm just seeing you it's just a game”Genevieve said “No I'm not dead I'm just alive as you are! Valentin yelled “No you're dead! Genevieve yelled

In the Hallway -Skye and Lorenzo we're talking to the doctor. “We want to take Genevieve out for the night it will be good for her “Skye said “Sure it's fine Genevieve is doing great “The doctor said “Good, Oh next time I call to check on my daughter someone better answer “Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The doctor said “Oh and if anyone touch my daughter just remember what I do for a living “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo ,Let's go”Skye said as Genevieve came out she was trying not to believe that Valentin was alive that it was just the guilt from killing him. “Genevieve you look great “Skye said “Thanks Mother “Genevieve said “Let's go”Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment