Thursday, March 2, 2017

Secrets and Lies parr 2 ch 14


At LA rehab-Genevieve and Lorenzo came into the rehabilitation center. Genevieve was scared of doing this she hated herself for what she did to Tea too.”Can I help you “The nurse ask she was a older woman with grey hair. “Yes, I'm Lorenzo Alcazar”He said “Daddy, Let me,I'm Genevieve Cassadine I'm here for rehab “Genevieve said Lorenzo look at his daughter , Lorenzo was a little disappointed in Genevieve behavior he know she miss Alexander but Genevieve wasn't like this .This wasn't the daughter he raised. “Yes, We been expected you”The nurse said as a older man with grey hair came by. “Doctor this is Genevieve Cassadine”The nurse said “Yes, It's good to see you, We will get you better and in six months you will be you're old self”The doctor said “Six Months? No I can't stay here that long I have children who need me, One of my daughter has Down Syndrome I need to get out of here soon”Genevieve said “I'm sorry but that's how long it take”The doctor said “Daddy”Genevieve said she look at her father. “You're children will be fine while you are here, You're mother will make sure they are fine”Lorenzo said “Daddy,,Are you staying here”Genevieve ask “Yes I have a hotel room “Lorenzo said “Daddy I can't have you put you're life on hold for me”Genevieve said “I need to talk to the doctor “Lorenzo said The doctor left with Lorenzo.

“Now I hope you remember what we talked about that whatever my daughter say to you and any of you're staff it stay here,Do you understand, I hope you know who I'm “Lorenzo said “I know who you are and yes we have a understanding “The doctor said “I hope so I can give you a great donation “Lorenzo said and went by Genevieve,

“Genevieve I will be back tomorrow and think about going back I know you're scared but you can do this”Lorenzo said The nurse came by, “Genevieve we need you're cell phone you can't have it here”The nurse said “But my children “Genevieve said “Just do it , I will take it”Lorenzo said Genevieve give the phone to Lorenzo. “Genevieve listen to the doctor, I will be back in the morning “Lorenzo said as Genevieve look at her father and know she disappointed him.Lorenzo left, “Genevieve are you okay”The nurse ask “No, I disappointed my father I can tell I did”Genevieve said as she cried a little. “Let me show you a room,The nurse said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment