Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 39


At LA-Rehabilitation center-Genevieve was in her room talking to the therapist. Genevieve was stand up. “I miss Alexander so much ,We wasted so much time apart and we will never get it back “Genevieve said as she cried and The therapists moved closer to Genevieve. “I'm sorry about you're husband he was a lucky man “The therapist said he touch Genevieve face and wipe her tears as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve “Skye said “Genevieve Rae “Lorenzo said Genevieve move away from her therapists. “Mother, Daddy, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “Can we talk to our daughter alone “Lorenzo ask “Sure”The therapists said and left. “Why are you both here, Is it my children “Genevieve ask “The children are find “Skye said “Yes we were just checking on ours you haven't answered my phone call “Lorenzo said “I have been busy that's all, I'm getting help”Genevieve said “We are glad you're getting help , Genevieve the way you're therapist was looking at you “Skye said “Mother, I'm never going to fall in love again Alexander is the last man I will ever love “Genevieve said “Don't close you're heart off”Skye said “If God forbidden we lose Daddy you would not move on either “Genevieve said “You're right”Skye said “I been thinking a lot about Alexander , Mother remember the day Alexander first saw me in the park when I was a baby “Genevieve said “Yes I remember, Alexander say he would marry you when you both were older and I thought it was cute”Skye said as the therapist came back in. “Since you are both here, We could have a session “The therapist said “Sure I think that's a great idea “Skye said They sit down. “Mrs. Alcazar you sure go first “The therapist said “Alright, Genevieve I know that you are grieving for Alexander and are in pain but I wish you didn't drink and it all come to this you here when you sure be with you're children and Tea”Skye said “I hate what I did to”Genevieve said “Where were you going when you had the children in the car”Skye ask “I don't remember, I'm just glad the children were in their car seats,If I hurt them it would kill me, Daddy I'm sorry about Tea “Genevieve said “I know you are”Lorenzo said “Genevieve I'm sorry to, I give this to you,I'm a alcoholic and you inherited it from me”Skye said “Mother as much as it would be easy for me to blame you I can't , I pour the alcohol not you “Genevieve said “True , I'm glad you realized that it's a big step “Skye said “Yes it is “Lorenzo said “Genevieve are their any secrets you need to tell that will help you're recovery “The therapists ask “No”Genevieve said as she got up and look at the window.

“Genevieve, You have a secret “Skye said Genevieve look at her mother, “I'm not going to talk about it”Genevieve said “Genevieve ,,You have been doing a great job on you're recovery it's only us”The therapists said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment