Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 36


At Kelly's-Sunday Rose and Anna were hanging out having fries. “Sunday Rose, I have some new, My mother told me who my father is “Anna said “Who is it”Sunday Rose ask “It wasn't good news but the only good thing is that we are family, Luis is my father “Anna said “Wow, We our cousin, Why aren't you happy about it”Sunday Rose ask “I also found out what happened between our families, My Great Grandmother Anna was The Police commander and was murder in this town”Anna said “By Papa”Sunday Rose ask “Yes I guess they could never prove it was Lorenzo”Anna said “Uncle Luis is a great man you sure get to know him”Sunday Rose said “Their more, My Grandfather was behind the kidnapped of you're grandmother and went to jail for it”Anna said “I remember that anyway you can't let the past stop you from getting to know Uncle Luis “Sunday Rose said “Maybe, How are you “Anna ask “I'm so angry at my mother for not being here for me when I need her, She not the only one who missing Daddy “Sunday Rose said “I guess we are both mess up “Anna said “Yes, I know it's completely but Papa and Nana are great and so is Aunt Skylar and Aunt Laurel and Uncle John”Sunday Rose said “I may give it a try ‘Anna said “Good”Sunday Rose said

At General Hospital-Lucas was at the nurse station looking at the computer for surrogate when Laurel came by. “Why are you looking up surrogate “Laurel ask “Luis and I want to have a baby “Lucas said “I didn't know that my brother want a child “Laurel said “Yes we both do , We just wish we could have a family member carry a baby for us “Lucas said ‘Maybe you can”Laurel said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home on the phone. “Genevieve, Why aren't you pick up ? Look what I say in therapy doesn't mean I don't love you,Princess please pick up I'm starting to worry “Lorenzo said as Skye came in and Lorenzo hang up the phone. “Skye I'm worrying Genevieve not pick up her phone “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,Genevieve is with doctors she fine , I'm sure she just busy with therapy “Skye said “I still think we sure go check on Genevieve “Lorenzo said “What about the children “Skye ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment