Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 24


On The Docks-Sunday Rose was walking when her phone rang Sunday Rose pick up the phone and look at the ID it was Genevieve and Sunday Rose hit ignore she wasn't in the mood to talk to her . “Sorry mother I know you're lying to me”Sunday Rose said she put the phone back in her purse when her breast started to leaking . “No not again “Sunday Rose said and left.

At Luis/Lucas-Luis was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Emma. “Emma, Why are you here”Luis ask “Are we alone “Emma ask “Yes, Why”Luis ask “Do you remember when we had that one night “Emma ask “Yes I was trying to fight my feelings about being gay , Why”Luis ask “I know you are gay but that night meet something to me and after that night I wasn't feeling good and I found out I was pregnant, Anna is our daughter “Emma said “What, Why did you keep this from me “Luis ask “You have to ask it wasn't because you're gay or I was upset it's because of what you do and you're father! He killed my Grandmother “Emma said “I'm sorry about that I'm but I have a right to know Anna”Luis said “I will not apologize for keeping my daughter safe, But Anna is older now if she wants to know you that's up to her “Emma said “Are you going to tell her.”Luis ask “Yes”Emma said “Do you want me to be their when you tell her”Luis ask “No I think it's best if it was just me I'm sorry “Emma said “I will give  Anna time to all in to this change,”Luis said “Thank you “Emma said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye was rocking A’dora Belle who was crying, “Baby , What do you want “Skye ask as Sunday Rose came in with stain on her top. “She wants my milk, I forgot to pump “Sunday Rose said “Alright. Do you want to go upstairs “Skye ask “Sure, Can you come with me “Sunday Rose ask “Sure”Skye said they went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment