Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 31



At Emma-Emma and Luis we're talking. “You got what you wanted our daughter doesn't like me”Luis said “That's not why I lied , It was the right thing to do with what you and you're father do for a living I had to keep my daughter safe “Emma said as Anna came in. “I don't want to know you the only family members I care about is Sunday Rose she a great friend to me that's it “Anna said “I want to know you,Maybe after you cool down you will see, I see some Alcazar in you and when you're ready I will be their “Luis said and left. “Anna , I don't want you to use the past against Luis his a good man”Emma said “You love him still “Anna ask “I know the good man Luis is and I want you to see that in him”Emma said “Did you take out what happened between the families on Genevieve “Anna ask “Genevieve never prove of what Lorenzo does for a living the reason we stop being friends is because she was busy I sure give it a try I know Genevieve is missing Alexander like hell”Emma said “Sunday Rose say Genevieve went out of town to rest”Anna said “Huh”Emma said “I'm going to bed,Mother thank you for being honest with me “Anna said “You're welcome “Emma said Anna kiss Emma and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was in the den went Monica came in. “Alan , I have to ask do you want to lose you're license “Monica ask “What are you talking about “Alan ask “I know you're cover for Genevieve “Monica said “You would do the same too, Genevieve needs help not prison time, Genevieve a mother of small children who need her”Alan said “Alan, Have you thought about Constanza she our granddaughter too”Monica said “I know and I love Constanza too but I will protest Genevieve and so will you “Alan said “AJ is looking into this and he wants answers for his daughter “Monica said “We will just have to tell AJ what he want to heard “Alan said “Why would I help you”Monica ask “If you don't I will divorce you and take the house “Alan said “You would not dare”Monica said “You want beat”Alan ask

At Luis/Lucas-Luis came in he was upset that Anna didn't want to be his daughter Luis want a child so bad when their was a knock on the it was Skye and Lorenzo. “Luis, We saw Anna on the docks she told us that she doesn't want to know you “Lorenzo said “Yes my daughter hates me I finally have a daughter and she hate me”Luis said “Luis give it time “Skye said “I really hope that works I really want a child “Luis said Skye and Lorenzo share a look.,”I know you both think I sure not have a child because of my bipolar but I want one and I have it under control “Luis said “Yes you do , We love you and will support you”Skye said “Yes I'm sorry that Anna hate you it was part my fault”Lorenzo said “It's okay, Anna a lot like us I see it in her”Luis said “We sure go, If you need anything call us”Lorenzo said they left .

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment