Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 37


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're in the living room when Nikolas and Emily came in. “Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “We are here to talk to you both we have a right to see our grandchildren too and we want to be in their life too “Nikolas said ‘How can we be sure you will not take the twins and leave the state”Lorenzo ask “We will not take the grandchildren and leave town we just want to be apart of there life”Emily said “I know you both would not take the children and run, You both our their grandparents too”Skye said “Yes we are,Skye and Lorenzo Jr are the only connection to our son and A’dora Belle too”Nikolas said “I guess we can trust you both, We need to check on Genevieve you can take the youngest children today, Sunday Rose is out she been staying with Nikolas-Alexander,”Lorenzo said “We will check on her, We hope Genevieve feels better our son loved Genevieve “Emily said “Both of them”Nikolas said “The children are in the nursery room “Skye said Emily and Nikolas went upstairs. “You want to check on Genevieve “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Fine I know you're not going to stop worrying till we do, Do you think it's okay that they take A’dora Belle”Skye said “I think Sunday Rose will be fine about it”Lorenzo said as Sunday Rose came in. “Sunday Rose, I'm glad you're here, Nikolas and Emily are going to take Skye and Lorenzo for a couple of nights is it okay that they take A’dora Belle too”Skye ask “Yes it's find you don't have to ask me,I'm not her mother “Sunday Rose said Skye touch Sunday Rose face. “It's okay to feel something and open up”Skye said “I'm fine Nana”Sunday Rose said “Good, We are going to check on you're mother “Lorenzo said “Do you want to come with us”Skye ask “No”Sunday Rose said “You're upset with Genevieve aren't you,”Skye ask “Yes my mother sure be here she not the only who lose Daddy “Sunday Rose said ‘You're right you both lose Alexander “Skye said as Nikolas and Emily came in with Skye and Lorenzo Jr. and A’dora Belle, “Sunday Rose, Do you want to come with us”Emily ask “Sure, Let me get my belongings”Sunday Rose said she left. ,”Emily I will get you Skye pills “Skye said Emily and Skye went to talk .

“Lorenzo,I'm glad you took care of Andrea, She got what she deserved “Nikolas said “Yes she did, In away she took both our children “Lorenzo said

“Emily, I'm worrying about Sunday Rose she upset with Genevieve and she hasn't deal with A’dora Belle “Skye said “I will talk to Sunday Rose and I promise you that Nikolas will not take off with the children I will not let him”Emily said “I trust you both “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment