Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 29


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo we're having dinner. “I'm glad that Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander are close “Skye said “Yes “Lorenzo said “Are you okay about Luis news”Skye ask “Anna going to hate me when she finds out what I did to her namesake “Lorenzo said “Probably ‘Skye said “Whatever happened we can get through it”Lorenzo said “Yes we can”Skye said Skye took Lorenzo hand.

At General Hospital-Alan office-Monica went into Alan office and look around for Genevieve file when Alan came in. “Monica, What are you doing here”Alan ask “I just came to see you, If you want to get some dinner “Monica said “Sure”Alan said Alan and Monica left.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo we're having dinner when Dani and Constanza and Blair and Lydia and AJ came in. “Skye, Here”Lydia said “Yes that's nice let's get a table “AJ said they pass by Skye who hated that, “AJ hates me “Skye said “AJ not perfect either he did the same thing that Genevieve did “Lorenzo said “Yes but Jason didn't die he just end up brain damage “Skye said “That's as close as dead”Lorenzo said “Do you think this is our fault? Sure we really be covered in up”Skye ask “It's not our fault Genevieve is a adult and yes we are doing the right thing “Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said

“Daddy, Why didn't you say hi to Skye “Constanza ask “I just don't feel like talking to Skye I want to be with my daughter “AJ said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment