Monday, March 6, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 16


At Port Charles-The next day-Skye/Lorenzo house-Skye was dress for the day looking at the children's schedule that Genevieve left for them, It had young Skye therapy times on it and Lorenzo Jr swimming lessons and the class Sunday Rose was takings, Sunday Rose came in. “Sunday Rose, How are you doing with all this”Skye ask “I miss my mother, Nana what is really going on? Sunday Rose ask “You're mother just need to rest that's all, She will be back soon”Skye said as Rae came in. “Mother, Are you here for Sunday Rose “Skye ask “No I'm here for my daughter “Rae said “I have to go to school “Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, I was looking at you're schedule you have Greek lessons today “Skye said “Yes I know after school “Sunday Rose said “Do you like the Greek lessons “Skye ask “Yes, Daddy want me to take them”Sunday Rose said and left.

“Skye, How are you doing ,,What is really going on”Rae ask “Oh mother my daughter is a alcoholic and I give it to her! This is all on me! Skye yelled “Skye , Did you make the drink for Genevieve? Did you pour it down her throat”Rae ask “No”Skye said “Then it's not you're fault”Rae said “Genevieve inherited this from me”Skye said as she cried and Rae hug Skye . “I'm sorry “Rae said “Genevieve is at a rehabilitation center,Mother their more if I tell you it has to stay between us”Skye said “It will”Rae said and touch Skye hair .” Genevieve had been drinking and decided to drive and hit Tea”Skye said “No”Rae said “Lorenzo cover it up, Lorenzo didn't want to he loved Tea and I can tell that Lorenzo disappointed in Genevieve,He didn't say it but I know my husband “Skye said “How do you feel about this “Rae ask “I hate keeping it but I have no choice “Skye said “What about AJ “Rae ask “I will lied to him, I never lied to AJ before “Skye said “I'm here for you “Rae said “Thanks, It's going to be a long six months “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment