Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 33



At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was downstairs on the phone. “Genevieve please pick up ,I still love you even after what I said “Lorenzo said as Skye came in the room and Lorenzo hang up the phone.”What's going on”Skye ask “Genevieve not pick up her phone and either is the doctor “Lorenzo said “I'm sure Genevieve is fine, Did you put bodyguards on Genevieve “Skye ask “Yes, I just have a feeling that Genevieve is upset with me”Lorenzo said “Just give Genevieve time she has a lot of healing to go through “Skye said “Yes I guess so I just wish the doctor would answer, Skye do you still blame yourself for Genevieve drinking “Lorenzo ask “Yes I do still it was my worst fear that one of our children will drink , This isn't the first time Genevieve was drinking, Remember “Skye ask “Yes after it came out that Victor killed Alexander “Lorenzo said “Yes, I wish we got Genevieve help then anyway I'm going to see my father this morning “Skye said “Good, I sure go see Luis “Lorenzo said “Yes, The nannies are with the children, Sunday Rose is still with Nikolas-Alexander “Skye said “I hope Sunday Rose is ok”Lorenzo said “I have a feelings Sunday Rose is upset with Genevieve “Skye said “I hope they can fix it”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At A church-Tea funeral-Dani and Constanza and Blair and Monica and AJ and Lydia and Michael were their. “We are here to say goodbye to a mother and lawyer and best friend and wife “The father said Constanza got up. “I wasn't raise by my mother it's completely but we thought she was dead and I was raised by my father and stepmother and sister and aunt and uncle and cousins but I'm glad that my mother wasn't dead I was angry but I was glad to have my mother back I just wish I could have her back again! I love you and I will never forget those who took you from me”Constanza said and sit down. Blair got up. “I used to hated Tea it's a long story but I'm glad we put it behind us and become friends I will watch over you're children, I will miss you Tea”Blair said and sit down as Dani got up. ‘Mom I'm glad we made up from the past I love you and I wish you were still here with us, Constanza and I will fine you're killer “Dani said and sit down as AJ got up. “Tea I care for you and thanks for giving me Constanza “AJ said and sit down as Blair got up again and singing a song as they carrying Tea casket out..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment