Friday, March 3, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 15


At LA-The hotel-Lorenzo was in his room and he pour a drink of brandy and drink it. He pull out a picture of Genevieve. “Oh Genevieve you disappointed me”Lorenzo said his phone rang it was Skye. “Skye, I just drop Genevieve off she has to stay for six months and isn't happy about it”, I agree “Lorenzo said and hang up the phone.

The rehabilitation center-Genevieve was in her room the nurse was with her, “I can unpacking myself “Genevieve said “I have to check “The nurse said “I don't have any alcohol in here my mother packed my belongings “Genevieve said she pull out a picture of her wedding to Alexander. “You and you're husband look happy “The nurse said “We were happy,He was murder that's another reason why I can't stay here that long the trial for my husband killer is soon”Genevieve said “I can tell by that picture the way his looking at you that he loved you and would want you to get better “The nurse said “Yes Alexander did, Can I be alone”Genevieve ask “Yes”The nurse said she left and Genevieve took the picture and sit on the bed and cried for Alexander. “Oh Alexander I wish you could come back to me”Genevieve said she look at her wedding ring.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment