Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 20


At LA The Rehabilitation center-Genevieve room-Genevieve and Lorenzo we're with the therapist. “Are you done throw a fit? It's not going to change the fact that you have to take pills “Lorenzo said “Yes God forbidden I throw a fit, Daddy and Mother want us to be the perfect family “Genevieve said “Genevieve do you love you're father “The therapist ask “What kind of question is that? Of course I do, For a while I thought it was Daddy who killed my husband “Genevieve said “My twin brother took over my life for a while I would never killed Alexander “Lorenzo said “I know”Genevieve said “Mr. Alcazar, Why do you have high expectations of Genevieve then you're another children “The Therapist ask “Because Genevieve is smarter then my other children , Genevieve went to college at the age of 12 years old, Genevieve I was proud of you for achieve you're goals even going to law school “Lorenzo said Genevieve was shocked by that. “Genevieve “The therapist said “How come you never say that before “Genevieve ask “I'm sorry I sure of”Lorenzo said “I think that when will, Soon we need to have therapy with all you're family “The therapist said “No”Genevieve said “It's part of you're recovery “The therapist said “I think this is a good idea for our family, Genevieve I have to go, I want you to work on you're recovery “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy, I would like to have my cell phone please I need to get a hold of my children “Genevieve said Lorenzo look at the therapist. “It's fine “The therapist said “Thanks you,I just need to connect my children if they need me”Genevieve said Lorenzo give Genevieve the phone, “Thanks Daddy have a safe trip”Genevieve said “I will, You take it easy and working on you're recovery because the old Genevieve “Lorenzo said and left,

“Genevieve “The therapist said “Is it okay if I take a walk? I need some air it's been an emotional day “Genevieve ask she pull out a wrap.”Yes it's fine the garden are beautiful here , I know you're emotional today but it's good”The therapist said Genevieve took her cellphone and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment