Friday, June 30, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 9


At General Hospital-Rae was doing paperwork by the nurse station when Laura came by. “Rae, Are you working here”Laura ask “Yes, I hope that's okay with you , I have let Kevin go and you both look happy “Rae said “We are happy and I do believe that you are over Kevin, We can work together”Laura said “Yes we can,”Rae said as Kevin came by. “What's going on”Kevin ask “I'm working here and Laura and I were just talking, That's all, I do hope we can work tomorrow “Rae said “Yes we can”Kevin said “Yes”Laura said as Sierra came in. “Sierra “Rae said “Grandmother, Laura, Dr. Collins “Sierra said “Sierra, How are you”Laura ask “Great “Sierra said Laura and Kevin left. “Sierra, Are you okay”Rae ask “Yes Grandmother “Sierra said and left.

At Lorenzo Jr-Lorenzo Jr was looking online for a job as their was a knock on his door Lorenzo Jr open it was Lorenzo. “Father, What is it”Lorenzo Jr ask “We need to talk someone stole my shipment and I'm praying it wasn't you , Did you betrayed me son”Lorenzo ask “No , Father I don't know what happened “Lorenzo Jr said “I believe you son, I do hate that I fire you, Maybe we can make it work “Lorenzo said “I never wanted Sierra to get shot at, I have always protected my sister this is the second time I failed Sierra “Lorenzo Jr said “What are you talking about “Lorenzo ask,”Nothing, Now Father let me think about coming back “Lorenzo Jr said “Alright, I do hope I can find the missed shipments “Lorenzo said “I hope so too”Lorenzo Jr said Lorenzo left.

At The Police Station-Ric office
The mayor was meeting with Alexis. “We don't have time for a election to replace Ric , I was wondering if you want to replace him till we have a election “The mayor said “I would be honored to have this job”Alexis said “Good”The Mayor said as Richard Jr came in. “Richard, Why are you here “Alexis ask “”I heard their a job opening for the special assignment and I'm interested in it”Richard Jr said “You have it”The mayor said “Yes you do, I think you will be great for this job and I know you can help clean up the street “Alexis said “Me too”The mayor said and left. “You want to go after Lorenzo don't you “Alexis ask “Yes”Richard Jr said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment