Tuesday, August 1, 2017

All Mixed Up part 2 ch 47


“Skyelo”
At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was sitting in the dark and bottles were all over the house when Skye came in. “Lorenzo, Let me help you “Skye said Skye turn on the light and went by Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, I know what you're feeling I lose Ric  and I want to feel nothing and get payback , You are not alone you have the children and me we used to be friends”Skye said “Yes we start out as friends then we fall in love and then you betrayed me by turn to Ric and testify against me and sending me to jail”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I didn't break the law you did ! I was protective my children from you're lifestyle and I will not apologize for that ! Skye yelled Lorenzo got up and look at Skye. “You didn't love Ric did you? You love me , Didn't you all through you're marriage to him”Lorenzo ask Skye start to cry a little. “Well the rest I'm upset about Carly isn't just because she died ,I wasn't a good husband to Carly , I didn't love her as much as I loved you”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “Lorenzo, I can't go down there anymore you're like a drug I was addicted to, It was bad between us the only thing that was good was our children”Skye said “Then why are you here “Lorenzo ask,”Sierra was worried about you”Skye said “Oh”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I hope you got past Sierra abortion it was the right thing to do she was a child herself “Skye said “I have deal with it,I sure go check on our son”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo Jr is getting out and staying with me I'm going to help our son get his life back together “Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “I sure go, Lorenzo will you be okay”Skye ask “Yes, Don't worry about me “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo , We will always have a connection between us”Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye face, “Yes”Lorenzo said Skye left.

At Bobbie-Bobbie was at home having tea with Monica. “Bobbie, You can take as much time off as you need now the hospital wants to do something and do a fundraiser in honor of Carly “Monica said “I like it, Who will the fund go to”Bobbie ask “A charity of you're choice “Monica said “Thanks Monica this is what I need “Bobbie said “You're welcome “Monica said

At Liz-Liz was at home when her phone rang. “Liz Webber, LJ is that you , Where are you, You missed you're brother funeral “Liz said and hang up as Lucky came in. “That was LJ he want to leave town , His in LA”Liz said “That's good “Lucky said “I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about this.Liz said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment