Monday, April 3, 2017

Family part 1 ch 7


At General Hospital-Rick was at the nurse station looking at the computer to Tea medical file that was left open and read it as Alan came by. “Rick ,What are you doing “Alan ask “Tea Delgado file was left open”Rick said Alan look at the file. “No , This isn't good”Alan said “No it's not”Rick said “What are you going to do”Alan ask “This is my family too and I will keep quiet too”Rick said “Thank you I hope you and Rae are happy “Alan said “We are ,I love her”Rick said “Good”Alan said

At The Skye's-Lorenzo was doing paperwork when Steven came in. “Lorenzo we need to talk, People are questioning Tea tumor “Steven said “Well we can't have that now can we? I will not have my daughter go to jail for this “Lorenzo said “I will not lose my license for this either “Steven said, “I will take care of this “Lorenzo said “Just leave my name out of this”Steven said “I will, I do appreciate you're help on this”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve-Sunday Rose was in her room lying on the bed when Genevieve came in. “Sunday Rose, I want to help you I just don't know how, I don't know why your so angry, Is it more then the rape “Genevieve ask “Yes it is! Mother I know why Daddy was killed! It was you're fault! You killed Matthew not Papa ! That's why Andrea killed Daddy to get revenge!! It's all on you mother I hate you! Sunday Rose yelled as she cried and Genevieve was crying to and in shock as Rae came in. “Grandmother,Did you heard that my daughter blame me for Alexander death “Genevieve ask, “No I didn't, I think we should all have group therapy “Rae said “Me too, Sunday Rose, Yes I killed Matthew I hate for what he did to you and I could tell that the jury was going to let him walk so I killed him I wanted to ease you're pain, I didn't know that all the following out that was going to happen “Genevieve said “Are you talking about Matthew parents death and Clinton “Sunday Rose ask “ I was talking about you're father death, I hate that Alexander is gone I miss him every day , I loved him”Genevieve said “I miss him to you act like it was only you who missed him and lose him”Sunday Rose said “I'm sorry but why did you want to get kick out of school “Genevieve ask “I just don't want to be in school right now “Sunday Rose said “If you think you are going to just lay around here you can think again “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment