Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 12


At AJ / Lydia-AJ was looking at a picture of Tea when Lydia came in. “I'm not looking at the picture because I loved Tea , I’m worrying about my daughter in this and if Genevieve did this it will change the family “AJ said “Yes it will, Have you talk to Skye”Lydia ask “Yes I can't get an answer from her about this I know she keeping something from me and I would do the same for our children “AJ said “I would too”Lydia said their was a knock on the door AJ open it was Constanza and Dani, “Come in, How are you both “AJ ask “I try to get Genevieve to open up to me but she lied to me”, I want payback “Constanza said “Constanza I know you're upset and want to get revenge but it will not bring back you're mother or make it all better I have been their and the only person who get hurt is the person who plan the revenge “AJ said “I just want my mother! I can't believe that Genevieve lied to my face! I get she lose without Alexander but she hurting not just herself “Constanza said “I know”AJ said “While don't you both stay here, You're not alone either of you”Lydia said “Thank you Lydia, You always been their for us”Constanza said “I love you both too and you're father right revenge will just hurt you, We both have been their”Lydia said Dani and Constanza went upstairs. “AJ, You're doing the right thing here,Tell Constanza that revenge isn't the answer “Lydia said “No it's not , Genevieve is family too “AJ said “Yes, No one wins in this”Lydia said and went upstairs.

AJ pick up his phone. “Skye , We need to talk, I need answers “AJ said and hang up.

At General Hospital-Hallway-Genevieve was in her wheelchair and Lorenzo was holding it as Genevieve was saying goodbye to Skye and Luis and John and Laurel and Skylar and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander. “I love you all”Genevieve said Skye whispers in Genevieve ears. “Genevieve get help listening to the doctor.”Skye said “Yes Mother “Genevieve said as she cried, “Princess let's go “Lorenzo said he push Genevieve into the elevator and they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment