Monday, March 4, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 54

 At General Hospital- Gabriella had her suspicions about Kim who wanted to work at the hospital,”So you want to move here and work at this hospital “Yes,Why do you care “Because no one hurt my family, I know you’re up to something, Do you know who my father is”No”Lorenzo Alaczar a mob boss, Daddy maybe in jail but he can still deal with anyone who hurts us “Gabriella said “You don’t need to threaten me “I’m not, I just don’t trust anyone that I don’t know”Gabriella said as Carly came by.”Is everything alright “Carly ask she thought something was going on.”Yes,This is the doctor who work on my mother in New Jersey and now is trying to work here”Gabriella said “I’m not up to anything, not everyone has the worst intentions “Kim said she left,”Yes they do! She up to something “Gabriella said “You are like your father “Well Daddy has always said because of his work we can’t trust anyone “Yes it's true “I don’t like the way she looks at my mother, Why do you care “Because our family are tied, Sonny is dead but his enemies are still out there and they are the same ones as yours father” Yes it was probably the one who shot Dex” Gabriella said and left.

Dex room-Dex was in bed visiting with Josslyn,” Josslyn I’m glad you found Me “Dex said as Skye and Lila Rae came in.”We are glad you came too”Lila Rae said “Yes Dex your family and we want you better “Thanks “Dex said 

At a house- Kim came in and turn on the lights to find her mother waiting for her,”Why are you here”I been following you, I know what you’re up too “What do you want”I need you to do exactly as I say, It’s about time you listen to your mother after everything I did for you “What is it”

At General Hospital-Gabriella had just updated Lorenzo on Dex's injury when Skye and Lila Rae came by. Let’s go home before the storm comes in” Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment