Monday, March 4, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 57

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and Tracy were in the Den. Skye was upset that Gabriella helped Lorenzo escape jail and was scared for her daughter.” I could kill Lorenzo for asking Gabriella to help him escape she didn’t even know who she was talking too! Skye yelled ‘Skye this isn’t good “I know we can’t let the authorities know this! Gabriella can’t go to jail! Skye yelled as Monica Ned AJ and Olivia came in,” Why would Gabriella go to jail? What is going on”AJ ask “Does this have something to do with Lorenzo And Johnny escaping from jail “Ned ask “It’s nothing “Skye said “Skye we are family and protect each other you can tryst us”AJ said “ Yes that’s the Quartermaine way”Monica said “Lorenzo use our daughter to help him escape he had Gabriella use a phone he give her for emergency to call someone, Gabriella doesn’t know the person identity, I can’t have my daughter go to jail”Skye said “She wouldn’t “Ned said “Olivia “Skye said “I’m with my husband on this “Olivia said “Thanks, Gabriella just want# her father’s home she doesn’t think about the danger “Skye said 

At Carly /Jax-Jax and Carly and Josslyn were home and had heard about the news about Lorenzo and Johnny.”I’m not surprised that Lorenzo and Johnny worked together on getting out “Carly said “Didn’t you date Johnny too”Yes! Carly said “We need to go away till the danger is over “Jax said “What about the hotel” Josslyn asked “We don’t have permission to make a hotel, The right belongs to the Quartermaine for any hotel” How does that happen “We don’t know, Anyway I think it’s a great idea to just get away “No! I don’t want to leave Dex”Josslyn yelled “Josslyn , I don’t want you with him”I’m not a child ! Josslyn yelled’You’re father just wants you safe “Carly said as she took Josslyn hands.”Yes I know”Josslyn said 

At a secret house-Lorenzo And Johnny had arrived and hide in the cabin,”Who’s cabin is this “Johnny ask “Mine, I brought it before I went to jail no one know about it we are safe here “What about supplies “It’s all stocked up food in the freezer and new ID and Money and a passport and phone “You are a smart mob boss”Yes I’m “Lorenzo said 

No comments:

Post a Comment