Monday, March 4, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 60

 At Carly/ Jax-Carly and Jax were sitting down on the couch having coffee together.”Where is Josslyn “Jax asked “She went to the hospital to see Dex, I know you don’t like this relationship and I get it, I never wanted Josslyn to fall in love with a person in this business but it happened and we need to be supportive or we will lose her” Carly said “That’s it I don’t want to lose Josslyn “I don’t want to lose another child to the mob either I lose two sons “Carly said “Yes you did, We have to stop it” Jax, You can’t control this “Carly said as Jax pick up the tv remote and turn on the Tv,” I wonder if the cops found Lorenzo and Johnny “Jax said “Someone probably helped them escape “Who” I believe it was Gabriella she wanted Lorenzo out of jail so bad” I hope not, she would be facing charges “Me too” Carly said 

At The Police stat,ion- Anna and Mac were talking about the case.”Maybe we can strike a deal with Gabriella instead of charging her”Anna said as Ava came in,”Did you say that Gabriella helped het father! You have to fine the bastard that killed my brother! Ava yelled “Ava”Anna said “How did this happen! Ava yelled as Robert and Alexis came  by,’Ava, We understand your upset but we are going to find them “Alexis said “You better and give them a longer sentence’Ava yelled “Ava, let us do our job “Robert said Ava left,”I question Gabriella but she didn’t answer me “Alexis said “We need to have a cop follow Lorenzo love ones and maybe they will lead us to him”Robert said “Yes and Johnny too”Anna said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye was thinking about what Althea told her about Kim when Gabriella and Lila Rae came by.”Mother,We are going to see Dex”I’ll go with you both, Now if Lorenzo contact you both you need to tell me “Skye said “I hope Daddy doesn’t contact us because it will lean the cops to him”Gabriella said “Yes it will”Lila Rae said 

No comments:

Post a Comment