Friday, March 15, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch. 13

 At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ and Ned were in the den talking.”So Elizabeth is shopping for wedding dresses “Yes it is happening “I’m happy for you”Thanks “Elizabeth is perfect for you just don’t blow it”I wouldn’t “AJ said “speaking of relationships “Tracy said as she came in.”What are you talking about “Ned ask as Tracy went by the bar and pour herself some water.”I was just at the hotel and who do I see having lunch with Jr! Brooklyn and they went up to a room”Tracy said “Brooklyn and Jr”Ned ask “Yes! Brooklyn is finally dating someone with class and wealth! A Quartermaine and Chandler wedding is something that would be amazing for our family! Now I just need to find someone for Gabriella “Tracy said “Mother,You will not push Brooklyn to a relationship! If Brooklyn wants this then we will support her decision she hasn’t been happy since her relationship ended with Chase and I would love my daughter to be happy again “Ned said “Me too” Tracy said 

Lois was in the hallway listening to Tracy talking about her daughter as Brooklyn came home and went by her mother.”Mother,Why are you by the den”Tracy wants to push you towards Jr Chandler! Did you go upstairs in a room with him at the hotel “Yes, I did but if I want a relationship with him it’s up to me”Yes it is, I just want you happy “I just want some fun “Fun is good “Lois said they went into the den,”Brooklyn “Ned said “I heard my relationship with Jr has been talking about, It will be up to me how this relationship goes”Yes we just want you happy “Ned said “Yes”AJ said as Elizabeth came in  with Monica And Carolyn and Sara and Hayden.”AJ,I want you to meet my sisters Sara and Hayden “Elizabeth said “Hayden it’s good to see you “Tracy said “You too, Tracy’Hayden said “Nice to meet you both, You can stay here “AJ said “Yes they are” Monica said “Did you find a dress “AJ ask “Yes, I think I try on every dress that Gabriella had in her store she probably exhausted “Elizabeth said “I want you to have everything “AJ said “I do “Elizabeth said she kiss AJ as Jake and Ayden came in,” Jake, Ayden this is your aunt Sara “Nice to meet you “You too, Ayden I heard your a cook” Yes, I’m going to cater the wedding “That’s wonderful “Yes it is” Elizabeth said 

At Skye’s-Skye was holding the dress to her body and looking at it when Gabriella came in,” Mother you look beautiful “Thank “Where is your wedding ring “I stole it” Why! I would of like to have it”You can have a new one it’s time for a new start for all of us, Now Kim is on her way and we can have some dinner I want you to be nice to her “I’ll try”She not used us she has her own money “Alright, Where is Lila Rae”She moved back to the brownstone,Dex check it for safety “Oh,Maybe I’ll get a room there too”You can but there no staff you will have to cook for yourself “Skye said knowing her daughter wouldn’t do that as Kim came in,”Sorry I’m late I had errands to run’What kind”Gabriella she is allowed to have private ,Now I ask the maids to have just some snacks for us for dinner, A cheese board and some vegetables “Perfect “Yes”Gabriella said she didn’t want to live her with Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment