Monday, March 4, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 56

 At Stateville- Alexis And Mac came into the jail to find out the power was out,”No this isn’t good “No it’s not”Mac said as they heard someone screaming and found two cops tied to a chair with no clothes and they untied them ‘What happened? Who did this to you “We have two convicted on the run, Lorenzo Alcazar And Johnny Zacchara “The cop said “No this isn’t good” Mac said “No it’s not” Alexis said as she tried to make a phone call,” My Phone not working “We have a landline “The cop said Alexis use it to call Anna and Jackie.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and Gabriella and Lila Rae came home,”I’m glad that Dex is alright “Me too, Gabriella I understand you wanted to protect me but I’m a good judge of character and I trust Kim”I just don’t understand why she would quit her job to work here, She up to something “No she isn’t and I don’t want to hear it”Skye yelled as Tracy came in,”Is everything alright “My doctor Kim Williams may work at the hospital and Gabriella thinks she up to something “She could be! You can’t trust anyone “Gabriella said “Not outsiders no you’re right “Tracy said “Let’s just relax and watch a movie “ Lila Rae said she turn on the tv and Jackie was doing a news report.”Breaking News! Because of the storm the power went out of stateville and we have two convicts on the run, Lorenzo Alcazar and Johnny Zacchara they are armed and dangerous “Jackie said as she reported.

“Daddy isn’t dangerous! Maybe he can come home “Gabriella said “Sweetheart, You need to face reality this isn’t going to help your father get out of jail as soon as he will be found he will be back in jail, So If he connects any of us we have to tell the authorities or we can be in trouble too, Gabriella please don’t help him”Skye said as she cried and pleaded with her daughter,”I already have, I been helping Daddy all along “No! How! Tracy yelled “Mother please “Skye said as she closed the door from the den,”Daddy ask me to give him a notebook from the safe and use my secret phone to expect phone calls from a number and give them the information,I just want us a family like before “I know Baby”Skye said “This can’t leave the room “No, let me have your secret phone”Skye said Gabriella give it to Skye,”I’m sorry “I know Baby”Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment