Saturday, March 9, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 3

 At AJ’s Hotel-Skye and Gabriella were having lunch together.”I know you miss your father but even if Lorenzo comes back he can never be free “No he can’t “You have been great at running the boutique and helping Sasha with the magazine and almost finishing graduate school you need to stay focused on your future “Skye said “I’ll try mother”You’re father would want that too,”Skye said as she saw Kim who just came in,”Mother’Gabriella said “Kim walked in,We just have her join us”Why”Because she doesn’t know anyone in town and it’s polite “Skye said she wasn’t sure yet about telling everyone who Kim was as Kim came by.”Kim,Why don’t you join us “Thanks Skye”Kim said as she sit down and look at her biological mother and wanted to, say something but wasn’t sure about it.”Gabriella it’s good to see you “Kim said “You too,” Gabriella said she wondered what was going on,” Kim, How is the hospital “It’s going good,” Kim said 

At The Quartermaine mansion -Althea was in the den sleeping on the couch when Monica came by and checked on her pulse as Althea woke up,” Althea, Are you alright “No I don’t feel good “We should take you to the hospital “Alright I don’t want any chemotherapy or radiation “I understand that, Althea I had Breast cancer And as a patient, I understand what you’re going through “Monica said “You been so good to me since I came to town” Althea said as she got up.

At Bobbie’s -Carly was working at the dining hardly anyone was there between AJ's diner and the hotel she had competition and was trying to save her mother's legacy when Jax came in.”Carly, What is the emergency “I need your business help in saving my mother legacy “I’m sure between both of us we can come up with something “Jax said 

No comments:

Post a Comment